Injuries significantly limited Hazard’s contribution to the Blancos’ affair over the past ten months. And he has not played for the club since he suffered an ankle fracture during a 1-0 defeat against Levante on February 22.
According to Cesc Fabregas, Eden Hazard was a “little self-conscious” at Real Madrid. But still has a “great future” ahead in the Spanish capital. Last summer, Eden completed the transfer to Santiago Bernabeu from Chelsea for €100 million (£87/$108 million). Resulting in the completion of one of the longest-running transfer sagas of the year. During his seven-year stay at Stamford Bridge, the Belgium international gained a reputation as one of the best players in the world. Still, it was unable to achieve the same high standards during his debut season with Madrid. Injuries significantly limited Hazard’s contribution to the Blancos’ affair over the past ten months. So he has not played for the club since he suffered an ankle fracture during a 1-0 defeat against Levante on February 22.
Hazard is a little self-aware
Fabregas is not surprised that his ex-Chelsea team-mate fought in his first year at the Bernabeu. While his belief that expectations of speaking at the Bernabeu hindered the winger. The former Blues midfielder still thinks that Hazard will overcome a difficult period to break his career at Madrid. He told reporters: “He played some good games with Madrid, but it’s true that sometimes I saw him a little self-aware”. He was always a player who found it difficult to start the seasons. “Even so, I predict a great future”. Since joining the club, Eden performed only in 15 matches in all competitions on the side of Zinedine Zidane and has only one goal in his name.
A 29-year-old man underwent surgery for an ankle injury in March. Shortly before the 2019-20 campaign was suspended due to the coronavirus pandemic. And Belgium head coach Roberto Martinez made a positive update last month about his recovery. “I know that he is recovering well. He is close to running again, and there are no complications,” Martinez said. “We know that he will return stronger.” La Liga officials are keen to resume the season in June, with all matches likely to be played behind closed doors, as social distance measures remain in place to curb the spread of Covid-19.