In the second match of the Champions League eighth-final, Liverpool will host Atletico Madrid at Enfield. The first leg ended with the 1: 0 victory of Diego Simeone’s team in Madrid, which was won by Saul’s goal.
As it turns out, unlike the other Eurovision teams, the match in Liverpool will be attended by spectators. “Please take all the necessary safety precautions” – this is what the Merseysiders are saying to their fans.
According to the latest data in the UK, up to 25,000 people have been tested, of which 319 have been detected by the Covid-19 virus, 35 in the North West Liverpool region. We remind you that the British Minister of Health Nadine Dorries is also among those infected.
Liverpool have the most significant loss as a goalkeeper – Alisson Becker will miss the match. Instead, the Merseyside’s goal post will be guarded by the Spanish Adrian. The English captain of the club, Jordan Henderson, who is suffering from a thigh injury, also may not be able to play.
- The results for Liverpool’s Euro Cups against Spanish teams are as follows – 6 wins, 7 draws, and 5 losses.
- For the first time since December, Liverpool have scored two or more goals in the first half against Bournemouth.
- Atletico Madrid are undefeated for 6 competitive games – 3 wins, 3 draws. Atletico scored the first goal in the last three matches in the first 25 minutes.
- Simeone’s team has lost 4 out of its last 6 Eurovision games! Played 1 draw and won one.
- If Joao Felix scores from the ranks of the Spaniards, Atletico usually do not lose that match (5 wins, 1 draw).