In an interview with Tuttosport, legendary Italian coach Fabio Capello spoke about the appointment of Andrea Pirlo as head coach at Juventus and the possible swap deal of Paulo Dybala and Paul Pogba.
– How long can Cristiano Ronaldo continue to play at this level?
– Cristiano Ronaldo is crucial because he scores a lot of goals. With age, players retreat, he is normal. He does not see anything in the sprint yet, not even on the second floor. So, we have to wait and see.
– Were you surprised by the retirement of Maurizio Sarri and the appointment of Andrea Pirlo?
– It was known that Sarri did not have a quiet environment in the dressing room, so I thought that the result of the Champions League would be decisive for him. As for Pirlo, in one year, I really imagined him as a coach. The presence of Agnelli during the presentation of the position of the team captain under the age of 23 made me doubt.
– What do you think about the exchange between Paulo Dybala and Paul Pogba?
– I would keep Dybala. I have the impression that Pogba is not a leader, but someone who tries to make a good impression thanks to others.