Liverpool host Leicester in the central match of the tour on November 22, Brendan Rodgers’s team is ahead of Jürgen Klopp by a point.
The team break was very expensive for Liverpool. Now Liverpool are missing another defender, Trent Alexander-Arnold, who will not be able to help the Merseyside club for a month due to injury. Joe Gomez will not play until the New Year, nor will Jordan Henderson, who also missed the England team in the middle of the week, with Leicester. Egyptian leader Mo Salah will miss the match because of the coronavirus. Rhys Williams was injured in the England youth team. The play of Fabinho, Oxlade-Chamberlain and Thiago Alcantara is also questionable. One of the leaders of the team Virgil Van Dyke leaves the season.
Jürgen Klopp is hoping for Roberto Firmino in the attack, who is clearly out of shape, he will be paired by Diogo Jota and Sadio Mane.
The opposite situation is in Leicester, where Wesley Fofana and Timothy Castagne have recovered. Ricardo Pereira is also ready for the game, but he will first be played in the reserve team. James Madison also has a chance to play.
– Liverpool have won 29 of their last 30 Premier League home games.
– In 28 of these matches, Liverpool scored at least 2 goals.
– In 9 of the last 11 home matches of the Premier League, more than 2.5 goals were scored.
– Leicester have won four of their last away matches in the Premier League.
– 5 of the last 6 confrontations between these two teams have been won by Liverpool.
– More than 2.5 goals were scored in 5 of these matches.
– Leicester have conceded more than 2.5 goals in 5 of their last 6 away matches.
– In 5 of the last 6 matches between Liverpool and Leicester, Liverpool have scored at least 2 goals.